Instruments and Controls
For Michigan businesses, there's no better way to ensure electric reliability than through regular maintenance of your protective relays, indicating devices and electrical equipment controls.
Consumers Energy specialist can help you set up a maintenance program, troubleshoot problems, evaluate systems and check out new and revised electrical installations. All services are tailored to meet your specific needs.
- Identification of electrical circuit problems
- Calibration of protective relays and indicating devices
- Verification of equipment for electrical isolation to help ensure operator safety
- Evaluation of substation, power plant and switchyard electronic equipment to resolve problems
- Fiber optics splicing
- High-voltage testing of aerial lift devices
- High-current testing of control center circuit breakers
- Harmonic measurements
- Transformer ratio and polarity testing
- Ground resistance of stations and plants
- Generator electrical testing
- Plant and switchyard start-up checkout
- High-voltage testing of cables and generators
- Calibration and repair
- Protective relays
- Watthour meters
- Graphic and indicating meters
- Battery chargers and inverters
- Station oscillographs and event recorders
- System control and data acquisition (SCADA) systems
- Switchgear circuit breakers, both load center and molded case
- Transmitters and receivers carrying signals through power or telephone lines or at microwave frequencies
Contact our company representative toll-free at (800) 805-0490, e-mail us at email@example.com, or complete the form to request more information.
This product/service is not regulated by the Michigan Public Service Commission.