Online Energy Monitoring
Does your business demand critical energy management decisions based upon timely and accurate information?
Do you want easy access to your electricity and natural gas usage with no additional equipment or costly maintenance and training investments? Then turn to Consumers Energy, your energy experts.
Manage and optimize energy costs with EnerLink.Net, a new web-based service provided by Consumers Energy. To view a demonstration, please click on the above link.
- Easy to implement and use
- Provides data in real-time, daily, or monthly time periods
- Access to your up-to-date electricity and natural gas usage through a protected Internet site using a secure password from anywhere you have Internet access
- View summary and detail graphics and reports
- Download energy information into spreadsheets for further analysis
- Print-ready graphics and reports
- Customizable graphics options – choose colors, bar, line or 3-D graphic styles
- View data 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Allows multiple users
- Access to multiple sites
- Multiple channel display (Kwh, Kvar, Kw, Mcf)
- Meter independent with protocols for many meters
- Different intervals available from 15 to 60 minutes
EnerLink.net requires an interval data recording meter installation. In addition, you will be responsible for providing and maintaining an analog telephone line to the modem at the meter. Contact us to determine your eligibility requirements.
To enroll or for additional information please e-mail us or call toll-free (800) 805-0490.
This product/service is not regulated by the Michigan Public Service Commission.