New eBill Design Offers Several Features
Consumers Energy has redesigned the monthly email sent to eServices customers to provide more information about their bill and energy use while also offering ways to help them save energy and save money.
We first launched online billing in 1999 and now have more than 600,000 residential and business customers taking advantage of this convenient and environmentally friendly service. The new eBill design was driven by customer comments and a review of bill formats from other companies.
Our team of more than 7,500 men and women are working around the clock to bring you safe, reliable and affordable energy.
New eBill highlights include:
- A visually appealing layout with easy-to-find details most important to you. These include: total due, date due, address, billing period, days billed and partial account number
- Short description of the programs and payment options for which you are enrolled
- A new button offers a quick sign in to view or pay your bill
- Personalized graph with 13 months of energy use. The section also includes energy use per day and the cost per day
- A “Quick Links” section provides easy access to more details about your bill, frequently asked questions, energy-saving tips, important safety information and more
- The final four digits of your account number to help identify your account and protect your identity. Consumers Energy representatives will never call and ask you for your eServices password or user ID, credit card information or your full Social Security number
In addition to the new eBill email, Consumers Energy offers a free monthly eNewsletter and several ways to reach us via social media.
Saving Solutions eNewsletter
Subscribe to our free monthly eNewsletter and get access to a vast online resource library of energy efficiency and safety information. You’ll discover tools, calculators, money-saving quick tips and much more. View latest issue of eNewsletter.