With or without an online account
Setup your account to enable
Find offices or authorized agents
Consumers Energy Payment Center
PO Box 740309
Cincinnati, OH 45274-0309
Other helpful topics
Sign up for alerts
We work to keep you safe around natural gas and electricity — two key sources of power and heat in Michigan.
Stay away and call us immediately.
Before you dig, give MISS DIG811 a call.
Get to safety and call us immediately.
24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Carbon monoxide (CO) is an odorless, colorless, tasteless gas that can be deadly. The best way to protect your family is to place a carbon monoxide detector in every room where people sleep.
IMPORTANT: If the CO detector sounds, leave your home immediately and call 9-1-1. Seek prompt medical attention if you suspect CO poisoning and are feeling dizzy, light-headed, or nauseous.
Prevent Carbon Monoxide Poisoning During a Power Outage
If you suspect CO poisoning and you or anyone in your family are experiencing dizziness, nausea, lightheadedness, vomiting, headache and confusion, you should immediately:
Preventing Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
We’re still working on this part of the site. In the meantime, we’re sending you back to the old site. Check back soon for updates!