We are working to provide more value for your energy dollar and deliver energy that is safe, reliable, affordable and sustainable. We are:
- Ensuring we have enough natural gas to keep the 1.7 million Michigan homes and businesses we serve warm this winter with prices lower than the average for the Midwest and the country
- Making major upgrades to enhance the reliability of our electric system by inspecting and replacing poles and transformers, securing substations from animals and increasing line-clearing efforts
- Improving electric and natural gas facilities, such the Southwest Michigan Pipeline and Ray Compressor Station
- Helping homes and businesses save $575 million since 2009 with energy efficiency programs and rebates
- Empowering more employees to contribute to their communities and the causes they care about
Always On: Lineworker Trainer José Rivera Fuertes Jr.