Electric Power Notices
Consumers Energy Company (“Consumers Energy”) and EnerNOC invite you to participate in an upcoming Request for Proposals (“RFP”) for MISO Zonal Resource Credits (“ZRCs”) via the EnerNOC Energy Exchange (formerly the World Energy Exchange). Please read on for details regarding this opportunity and for instructions on how to access the available materials on the Consumers Energy Announcement webpage on the EnerNOC Energy Exchange.
Consumers Energy is soliciting offers for ZRCs for MISO Planning Year 2017. Consumers Energy intends to procure ZRCs up to the total quantity detailed within the Consumers Energy RFP document located in the Documents section of the Consumers Energy Announcement webpage and attached to this email.
Instructions for accessing the Consumers Energy Announcement webpage are detailed at the bottom of this email. All event details and documents are currently hosted on the Consumers Energy Announcement webpage on the EnerNOC Energy Exchange.
- Bidders intending to participate in this RFP must submit a completed Auction Application by no later than 5:00 PM ET on October 12, 2016. The Auction Application has been attached to this email and is also available in the Documents section of the Consumers Energy Announcement webpage.
Consumers Energy RFP Schedule
||Auction Application Due
||Comments Due on Transaction Confirmations (EEI or NAEMA)
||Final Version of Transaction Confirmations Posted (EEI AND NAEMA)
||Opening Prices Released to Bidders
||EnerNOC Exchange Platform Demonstration for Bidders
||Last Day for Questions
||Completion Deadline for Enabling Agreements
||Live Auction Round
||Applications Submitted to MPSC for Approval of Agreements
Approval, Complete ZRC Transfer in MECT, and Make First Payment
Documents Hosted on the Consumers Announcement Webpage
Consumers Energy’s EEI Cover Sheet and associated Transaction Confirmation or NAEMA Supplemental Agreement and associated Capacity Confirmation Agreement, as applicable, are currently hosted in the Documents section of the Consumers Energy Announcement webpage. Bidders are strongly encouraged to utilize these documents in their current form. Bidders may also submit redlines of these documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. Comments/redlines of the EEI Transaction Confirmation or the NAEMA Capacity Confirmation Agreement, as applicable, are due no later than October 13, 2016 by 5:00 PM EPT. The deadline for establishing a fully executed EEI agreement or NAEMA Supplemental Agreement, as applicable, with Consumers Energy in order to be eligible to participate in the Live Auction Round for this RFP is by 5:00 PM EPT on October 19, 2016.
Accessing the Consumers Energy Announcement Webpage
- Go to https://www.exchange.enernoc.com
- Enter your username and password.
- Select the "Announcements” tab at the top of the page.
- Enter the Announcement number 11133 in the ‘Announcement Number:’ search field and click ‘Search’ to access the Announcement webpage for Consumers Energy.
- Click on the corresponding underlined Announcement number link to be brought to the Consumers Energy Announcement webpage. Complete event details are located on the Announcement webpage.
For Invited Bidders Without EnerNOC Energy Exchange Accounts
All invited parties may view a public version of the Consumers Energy Announcement webpage.