The Best in Energy Technology
As we work to bring customers to 40 percent renewable energy by 2040, integrating solar power at Circuit West just makes sense.
500 kW of Solar Energy Generation
• 400 kW on top of the Circuit West parking deck
• 80 kW at the Bridge Street Market
• 48 kW on the First Street Office Building
A New Energy Future for Michigan
Our Clean Energy Plan places us on a path to achieve these overarching clean energy goals by 2040:
• Zero coal use to generate electricity
• 80 percent carbon emissions reduction
A New Kind of Urban Environment
Circuit West is a collaborative project focusing on testing and implementing sustainable and renewable energy for businesses, residents and visitors alike.
Centered on the West Side of Grand Rapids
Its reach and positive impact will emanate throughout downtown, touching thousands of homeowners and business owners in the area.
Learn More About Circuit West