For New or Existing Facilities
You can match your energy use with zero-carbon energy generated from wind or solar resources. You pay a fixed, levelized fee for the resource and are credited back each month for the sale of the energy from that resource as well as the capacity value of it.
• Advance development of local, renewable energy without the upfront costs and long-term maintenance of owning your own renewable energy system.
• No turbines or solar arrays need to be constructed on your property. Plus there’s no need to modify existing electric infrastructure, leaving your business untouched.
• Demonstrate your commitment to our communities and economy. Participation lets your company showcase specific wind or solar resources in Michigan.
• Make a commitment from 10 to 20 years. Enroll in 5% increments from 20% up to 100% of your annual energy use.
• Renewable Energy Credits will be retired on your behalf, and we’ll provide the documentation you need to support your carbon accounting standards.
For New Facilities or Expansions