Through the Large Customer Renewable Energy Pilot program, large businesses can subscribe to match a percentage of their energy use at a fixed price and receive a credit back on their energy bill.
• The program is served by wind or solar energy owned and operated by Consumers Energy.
• You pay a fixed levelized fee for the resource and are credited back each month for the sale of the energy from that facility as well as the capacity value of it.
• You are eligible to participate if you have maximum demand of 150 kW or aggregated maximum demand of 1 MW across multiple facilities.
• Subscription terms for the program are 3, 10, 15, and 20 years.
• You can subscribe in 5% increments to match your energy use, starting at 20%.