We're experiencing intermittent issues with customers making payments and updating account balances after payment. We're sorry for any inconvenience & ask that you return later to complete your transaction.

We're experiencing intermittent issues with customers making payments and updating account balances after payment. We're sorry for any inconvenience & ask that you return later to complete your transaction.

We're experiencing intermittent issues with customers making payments and updating account balances after payment. We're sorry for any inconvenience & ask that you return later to complete your transaction.

We're experiencing intermittent issues with customers making payments and updating account balances after payment. We're sorry for any inconvenience & ask that you return later to complete your transaction.

We're experiencing intermittent issues with customers making payments and updating account balances after payment. We're sorry for any inconvenience & ask that you return later to complete your transaction.

We're experiencing intermittent issues with customers making payments and updating account balances after payment. We're sorry for any inconvenience & ask that you return later to complete your transaction.

Outage alert icon

As of: 3:54 PM, 2/26/24

Compressed Air Rebates

Earn Cash Rebates for Optimizing Your Compressed Air Systems

3 Easy Steps to Money Saving Rebates


Get a Free Energy Consultation

Get started by clicking the button or calling 877-607-0737 to contact an Energy Advisor.

Contact Us Contact Us

Find a Participating Contractor

Connect with an approved contractor in your area to update and optimize your Compressed Air systems.

Find a Contractor Find a Contractor

Apply for Your Rebate

After the work is finished, click the button to apply for your rebate.

Apply for Rebate Apply for Rebate

Energy Wasters that Can Cost You


  • Leaks

    Leaks are a huge source of wasted energy in a compressed air system. Air compressor leaks often waste as much as 20-30% of energy.

  • Incorrect Tools or Use

    Tools and applications of compressed air can be adjusted to use less energy intensive processes. In some cases energy use was lowered by 30%.

  • Pressure

    For every two psi decrease in discharge pressure, the energy use will be reduced by 1%. This can reduce operating costs by 1.6%.

  • Heat

    A properly designed heat recovery system can recover anywhere from 50-90% of this available thermal energy and put it to useful work heating air or water.

Compressed Air Rebate Charts


Save with 40 rebates in the following categories. Click a category to see a list of rebates.

Questions about rebates?

Call Us at 877-607-0737

We’re here to answer your questions about the free consultation, contractors, rebates and more.

Compressed Air Leaks


We also offer the Find & Fix ® Compressed Air Program. This program helps identify and repair potential leaks in your compressed air system.

Making Your System More Energy Efficient is Easy with Find & Fix®

1: Schedule a Free Expert Survey

Schedule a free compressed air leak survey with the Find & Fix® team. Our team of experts gets you started with needed repairs by helping you complete the application.

2: Repair at Least 50% of Leak Volume Within 60 days

This repair work can either be done internally or by a contractor. On average, 54% of leaks can be fixed without buying parts and most can be fixed without shutting down the system! The other 46% of leaks are small component replacement.

3: Get Cash Rebates

Our cash rebates are designed to help you cover the cost of needed repairs.

4: Take Part Every 2 Years

You can participate in this program every two years.

Benefits to You and Your Business


This program was designed to make it easy to make your system more energy efficient. Our team works around your schedule to ensure there’s little to no interruptions. Additionally, the Find & Fix® Compressed Air Program has shown to:

Ready to Get Started?


Schedule an air leak survey with the Find & Fix® team. Call 248-733-4252.

Or email us at ffcompressedair@cmsenergy.com      Email Us