You can qualify for a rebate of up to $7,500 for the installation of a Public Level 2 charger for a site location that will be open and accessible to residents of a Multi-Dwelling Unit such as an apartment building.
You can qualify for up to $5,000 in Public Level 2 Rebates for accommodation/hospitality sites where overnight charging is likely to occur (e.g., hotels, campgrounds, B&Bs)
To receive the rebate, you must:
- Be a Consumers Energy electric service business customer
- Install at least one Public Level 2 Charging Station from PowerMIDrive's approved list
- Act fast to receive a rebate – the total number of chargers available is limited
- Rebates are paid upon completion of installation. Limit one (1) rebate per site.
- View PowerMIDrive's list of local sales and installation partners for each charging station network to get a quote for your project.