COVID-19 Update: We do not anticipate an impact to our energy services and have implemented guidelines to keep customers & employees safe.

COVID-19 Update: We do not anticipate an impact to our energy services and have implemented guidelines to keep customers & employees safe.

COVID-19 Update: We do not anticipate an impact to our energy services and have implemented guidelines to keep customers & employees safe.

COVID-19 Update: We do not anticipate an impact to our energy services and have implemented guidelines to keep customers & employees safe.

We are experiencing intermittent system issues today. You may encounter technical difficulties while making payments and reporting outages. Thank you for your patience as we work on the site.

We are experiencing intermittent system issues today. You may encounter technical difficulties while making payments and reporting outages. Thank you for your patience as we work on the site.

Outage alert icon

As of: 7:42 AM, 8/4/20 learn more

Emergency

Emergency Assistance – 24 Hours a day, 7 days a week

Downed Power Line?
Call 9-1-1 and 800-477-5050

If you see a downed power line:

  • DO NOT get close to it. Stay at least 25 feet away
  • DO NOT touch anything it’s in contact with
  • Always assume it’s dangerous. Assume overhead power lines are also dangerous

Summer Power Outage:

  • Call 800-477-5050 to alert us to any life support equipment in the home
  • Keep refrigerators and freezers closed to keep food fresh (food is still safe to consume when the power is out less than 4 hours)
  • Turn off your air conditioner
  • Open windows for natural ventilation
  • Drink bottled water to stay cool and hydrated

Prepared for an emergency?

Supplies to keep on hand:

  • Flashlights
  • Candles
  • Battery-operated or crank radio
  • First Aid kit
  • Bottled water
  • Non-perishable snacks or foods
  • Generator fuel

Smell Natural Gas?
Call 9-1-1 and 800-477-5050

If you smell natural gas (a rotten egg or sulfur odor) or suspect a leak:

  • DO NOT try to locate the source of the leak
  • DO NOT use a light or electric device
  • DO NOT use a lighter or light a match
  • Notify the neighbors if possible

Winter Power Outage:

  • Call 800-477-5050 to alert us to any life support equipment in the home
  • Dress warmly or use blankets
  • Leave a trickle of water on to prevent pipes from freezing
  • Stay in a room with a fireplace or woodstove
  • Ventilate the home if using a kerosene heater
  • Avoid potential carbon monoxide poisoning
  • Never use a charcoal grill, camp stove, propane or natural gas as an inside heat source
  • Never operate a generator inside a home or garage

Safe Generator Operation:

  • Follow instructions to avoid accidental carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning
  • Never operate inside a home or garage
  • Make sure generator is properly grounded
  • Never connect to home wiring or electrical outlets
  • DO NOT overload generator
  • DO NOT store generator fuel indoors